In order to deliver high-value care and a non-cookie-cutter approach, we no longer accept health insurance. However, we still do receive reimbursement from auto insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
If you were in a motor vehicle accident and plan on using your auto insurance, or if you need help scheduling, please email [email protected] to schedule your appointment.
To schedule all other appointments, please refer to the below list of current services and click on the appropriate link.
FIRST TIME CLIENTS/ESTABLISHED CLIENTS)
60-Minute Treatment Session
Recommended for new and chronic injuries, follow-up evaluations, improving body longevity, and for those who are looking to identify movement deficiencies and maximums.
- A thorough consultation to identify fears, goals, and limitations.
- A comprehensive movement evaluation to identify movement deficiencies and maximums.
- A debriefing to discuss options, moving forward, and to problem-solve specific barriers.
- Adjustments, mobilizations, exercises, taping, and programming, as needed.
(ESTABLISHED CLIENTS ONLY)
15-Minute Chiropractic Session
Recommended for mild ailments and/or maintenance adjustments.
- Adjustments and mobilizations, as needed.